241 Gal peninsula Mixed Reef Build

mjcoussens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1705605173823.png

so youre an OG member! you should come and hang. no stress to be had. i was really nervous at my first slash event then some guy started asking me questions and that led to trading coral and a tank upgrade and now here i am 5 upgrades later and way in over my head o_O:po_Oo_O

It took me 10 years to work up the courage to go to a meet. Wish I had done it sooner, got some new besties from just showing up to Nook's famous Christmas party.

michealprater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will try to make one. I bowl on Fridays, and weeknights are tough if I have to drive to STL and home. Bit of a haul. But I need to get outside my comfort zone and try again. I was more involved back in the RC days. The club was crazy active then, and I was younger and anxiety wasnt a thing for me LOL

mjcoussens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will try to make one. I bowl on Fridays, and weeknights are tough if I have to drive to STL and home. Bit of a haul. But I need to get outside my comfort zone and try again. I was more involved back in the RC days. The club was crazy active then, and I was younger and anxiety wasnt a thing for me LOL
There's still a core group of guys you would know. There are enough of us on the East side of the river that we can and do have frequent local get-togethers. Hell, three of us carpooled out to Liberty Reef last weekend.

OP
OP
Oshanickreef

Oshanickreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
definitely try to make it. its a blast sharing the same interests in such an insane person hobby

mjcoussens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank/convo convinced me and I just joined the SLASH fb group! I'm a newbie and excited to meet some local pros!
So, we'll see you tomorrow? PM for address.

OP
OP
Oshanickreef

Oshanickreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank/convo convinced me and I just joined the SLASH fb group! I'm a newbie and excited to meet some local pros!
awesome! join slash club and the other group slashclub.org. the .org page is for our events. there are random posts in there but we pin the nearest event at the top of that page. so tomorrow night were all going to matt coussins place. you should come!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back