24g NC question

BiggerBinkie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Raleigh NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals... Just wanted to say hi and WOW the amount of information on here is insane!!! Well I've had my NC up and running for about 4 months and all seems well! Slowly making my way into coral but being cautious and trying to learn as I've only done FOWLR before. I'm getting a tunze 9002 and the slim cup, but had a question. If anyone has installed this unit, was it hard. Basically I'm just looking for any tips or suggestion!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new