24k Holly Grail

  • Thread starter Thread starter ARichied
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ARichied

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2025
Messages
57
Reaction score
53
Location
Kennewick
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did I do? I payed $200 for this piece? Good or over paid? Be honest please and thank you!

IMG_0687.jpeg
 
I saw one at FCA when I was picking up my 24k hg and avalanche hg (IMO nicest torch in his collection). I couldn’t believe how nice they were in real life. A few weeks later, I made it happen. No regrets HAHA
Just won an avalanche on RnB, stoked. Ready to see it. Heard some good things about it.
 
Upvote 0
I bought a 24k HG from Jaxson exotic and recently put it under Radions from T5 which look good before but holly cow!! It pops like a night light in a dark room!! Best coral I ever had!!
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new