24K LIMITED TIME: R2R Partner 24K is NOW OPEN! ($45,000+ In Prizes)

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rick And Morty Im In GIF

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
out of curiousity whats with the 24K? Did we hit 24K members? (i don't pay attention)
Since we are moving in the 2024 year of the partner member. 24k is a catchy way of identifying the membership year, or 24k gold like all the sticker and logo offering in the drive.

I just looked it up, for a 24th anniversary the mineral is Opal :)

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://reef2reef.shop/collections/all

click-here-to-join.png

$44,000+ IN PRIZES

I am pleased to announce the 10th Annual R2R Partner Membership Drive is now OPEN for a LIMITED time!

What is a R2R Partner Member?
R2R has many ways that people can support the community forum from being active, welcoming, buying from sponsors as well as financially and many other ways. Once a year we open up a special membership category we call the Partner Membership which allows the members a chance to invest into the forum and in return receive some special recognition, member perks, R2R swag and the chance at some AMAZING prizes (OVER $44,000)!

Your support also enables R2R to grow in various ways by giving us more capital to invest back into the forum for various projects, upgrades, site development and much more.

Please Note: All members world wide are eligible for this partner membership and eligible to win partnership raffle prizes. All members outside the lower 48 states will have to pay actual shipping for R2R gear and/or prizes if picked as a winner (livestock is excluded so please don't enter those raffles).

What does it cost to become a Partner Member?
This year, like the last few years, we are going to offer two levels of partner memberships. There will be a Partner Membership that costs $150 and an UPGRADED Partner PLUS Membership that costs $275. The difference in the two levels of partnerships is the amount of prize tickets you receive and extra R2R Swag!

What do Partner Members get in return for their support?
Each partner member will be able to enjoy some cool Reef2Reef Gear, Partner Member Perks for the year and to top it off you will also be given entry chances to WIN reef gear, gift certificates and coral totaling over $42,000+! THE MOST EVER!

Your Tickets are your choice!
Once again, this year you get to CHOOSE where you want your prize chances to go and we will have individual winners for each prize. You can win more than one prize depending on where you use your tickets and the luck of the draw! It's your choice! You choose the prize and we will enter the tickets into that prize box for LIVE drawing. (TBA)

When, where and how will the Partner Member drawing take place?
The drawing will take place after the drive ends (sometime in October/November) and will be recorded (possibly live) and posted via video within the Reef2Reef Private Partner Forum in which all partner members will have access to. When you sign up to become a partner member you will choose where you want your prize tickets to go. We will email you your ticket numbers and place them in the prize box of your choosing just like you do at your local frag swaps or reef trade shows. Then we will pull the winning tickets from each box and record the results via video. We will contact all winners once the drawing is complete.

What are the prizes Partner Members can win?
You will have the opportunity to use your prize tickets where you feel would best suit what you want to try and win as well as your tank needs. You may also purchase additional tickets as well. There is over $42,000+ in prizes to give away! Check out this line up in no particular order:

How many prize tickets do Partner Members get and can we buy more?

Partner Membership = 10 Tickets
Partner PLUS Membership = 30 Tickets

We will email you your ticket number information sometime before the drawing. You can purchase extra tickets here.

What R2R swag can Partner Members expect this year?
As usual we wanted to give you something nice and something that you could use more often than not. We heard some of your requests and we put together a few items we hope you will enjoy.

The following items are included in your Partnership Standard:
  • 10 Prize Raffle Tickets (you choose what prizes you want to try and win)
  • R2R 24K Embroidered Logo Comfort Lightweight Hoodie
  • R2R 24K Embroidered Logo Golf Towel with Grommet and Gold Clip
  • R2R 24K Limited Logo Pin and Keepsake Box
  • R2R 24K Gold Edition Brushed Alloy Tank Sticker Pack
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member Account Upgrade
  • Reef2Reef 24K Partner Member Badge
The following items are included in your Partner PLUS+ Upgraded Membership:
  • 30 Prize Raffle Tickets (you choose what prizes you want to try and win)
  • R2R 24K Gold Edition Mini Logo Light (RGB LED Lit)
  • R2R 24K Embroidered Logo Comfort Lightweight Hoodie
  • R2R 24K Embroidered Logo Golf Towel with Grommet and Gold Clip
  • R2R 24K Limited Logo Pin and Keepsake Box
  • R2R 24K Gold Edition Brushed Alloy Tank Sticker Pack
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member Account Upgrade
  • Reef2Reef 24K Partner Member Badge

What are the extra account perks for becoming a Partner Member?

Partner2024k3.gif

• 24K Partner Member Badge (see mine)
  • Access to the Private Partner Only Forum
  • Time limit on editing own posts: Unlimited
  • Maximum large avatar file size (bytes): Unlimited
  • Signature: Can now have up to 3 links in signature
  • Custom Profile Covers
  • Custom Username Color
  • New partners will have their account upgraded once we process your upgrade
When will your account be upgraded to Partner Member?
Once you have signed up to be a Partner member and we process the order on our end we will approve your account to be upgraded. Due to the amount of members we must process sometimes this upgrade can take several days. That being said we try to update everyone each day unless you upgrade on the weekend.

When does our R2R Partner Swag ship to us?
Reef Gear will start shipping at the close of the drive. Swag items are custom ordered based on individual sizes so please allow time for the drive to end, the order to be made and received, and then shipped to you.

When will I get my Partner ticket numbers?
Around the end of the Partner drive we will assign ticket numbers to each partner member and then send an email that will detail all of your numbers along with details about when the drawing will be etc.. That will be sometime around October/November so please be patient!

Please note: We will only be accepting partner members for a limited time so join today.

click-here-to-join.png

A few important links:
Untitled-10 copy.jpg
"There will be 69 total winners. Each"

Nice

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, we will be distant neighbors soon. I had to order pants for the first time in years :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: :)
Why did you order pants? Nobody in Illinois wears pants in the winter. It's all cargo shorts and hockey jerseys.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why did you order pants? Nobody in Illinois wears pants in the winter. It's all cargo shorts and hockey jerseys.
I ordered pants :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

When I used to live up in the midwest I would do the same, except the hockey jersey. It has to be freezing before I would were pants. Now that I own a hockey jersey I might try the old shorts and hockey jersey. My blood has thinned, I will have to go to pants when it gets in the lower 50's:eek:

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No UK shipping? :crying-face:

Very sad if this is only for the American users..

Capture.JPG

It must be a glitch with the Shop system; according to the post:
"All members world wide are eligible for this partner membership and eligible to win partnership raffle prizes. All members outside the lower 48 states will have to pay actual shipping for R2R gear and/or prizes if picked as a winner (livestock is excluded so please don't enter those raffles)."

Last edited:

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worked for me earlier today if that helps ‍♂️
Aye because you're based in the US :) for the rest of us around the world, seems there might be an issue :)

MartinM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aye because you're based in the US :) for the rest of us around the world, seems there might be an issue :)
Yeah, the usual US egoism :) Most of the Americans I’ve talked to don’t realize there are actually other time zones even!

Last edited:

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, the usual US egoism. Most of the Americans I’ve talked to don’t realize there are actually other time zones even!
I find that hard to believe.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 178 72.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 46 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back