24w t5 bulb selction

  • Thread starter Thread starter rpolino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rpolino

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
33
Reaction score
7
Location
Chicago, il
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to be replacing my 2 Hydra52's with a 24" cebu sun 250w radium and 4-24w t5 HO bulbs. When ordering the fixture comes standard with 4 Actinic Blue 460nm bulbs. I have the choice of changing that configuration to whatever I like. My question is would you recommend to use the standard 4 actinic blue or mix and match other bulbs?
 
If it where me 2 KZ superblues, a purple+ and a actinic not sure what kind of selection there offering you but it's a start.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new