25 gallon rimless cube

pastelball

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2015
Messages
301
Reaction score
80
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20160307_144428.jpg I have a 25 gallon rimless cube. It has a 1 1/2" drain and 3/4 return. Have about 20 to 24 lbs of rock. It's been running since September 2015. It has a 10 gallon sump with a custome made media basket, skimmer, brs mini reactor, return pump is a mag 3. Also have a apex jr and a mp10wqd. Lighting is a Kessil a160 and spectra contoller.

I am in the process of making a custom sump it is 26"l x 12 1/2" x 10 1/2"w.

20160307_144008.jpg
 
Good looking cube. Love the aquascape.
 
Very Nice!
 
Well picked up a nice favia and purple digita. Broke the digita placing it in the tank 20160320_180245.jpg

20160320_180317.jpg
 
Great looking setup! Do you plan to run the kessil off the apex in the future?
 
Thanks. I have thought about it. I don't like that you can't turn the lights down past like 15 percent.
 
Hows the custom sump coming? Love the layout of your first one. Nice stuff!
 
Thanks. The sump is working out nicely. I am making one just like it but from a 20 long for a upcoming tank build.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new