25 years and counting….

Its only Money

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25 years ago I meet my wife by chance at work. I come home today to find a big box in the middle of the living room marked with Cade on it?! As a anniversary gift I recived a Cade 600 S2 reef tank. Next to my Bio Cube it’s huge! Now to start…nervous to say the least as my BIo Cube was just a low $$ toy and this just became very serious. Not sure where to start as far as light or lights ( currently have a new ai 16hd maybe add another?). What to put in The sump? Start a complete cycle or part cycle and transfer over existing rock/sand. I currently have 2 clowns, a file fish, rock flower, 3 Zoa’s, green star and couple of other small softy’s that I don’t know the name of. Appreciate any and all comments for things I need now and in the future.

D6C29F17-6E7C-4D3B-9265-83363CE565D8.jpeg

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woooo exciting! id transfer if i was content with the direction my current tank was headed

OP
OP
Its only Money

Its only Money

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any thoughts on starting my cycle? Considering Fritz900 and Marine Pure, my current live rock. I have also read cycle with no sand?! I started my bio cube with seeded dry rock and Dr Tim’s was not happy as it took almost two months to cycle.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back