25 years and counting….

Its only Money

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2021
Messages
53
Reaction score
54
Location
New Braunfels
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25 years ago I meet my wife by chance at work. I come home today to find a big box in the middle of the living room marked with Cade on it?! As a anniversary gift I recived a Cade 600 S2 reef tank. Next to my Bio Cube it’s huge! Now to start…nervous to say the least as my BIo Cube was just a low $$ toy and this just became very serious. Not sure where to start as far as light or lights ( currently have a new ai 16hd maybe add another?). What to put in The sump? Start a complete cycle or part cycle and transfer over existing rock/sand. I currently have 2 clowns, a file fish, rock flower, 3 Zoa’s, green star and couple of other small softy’s that I don’t know the name of. Appreciate any and all comments for things I need now and in the future.

D6C29F17-6E7C-4D3B-9265-83363CE565D8.jpeg
 
Woooo exciting! id transfer if i was content with the direction my current tank was headed
 
Any thoughts on starting my cycle? Considering Fritz900 and Marine Pure, my current live rock. I have also read cycle with no sand?! I started my bio cube with seeded dry rock and Dr Tim’s was not happy as it took almost two months to cycle.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new