250 Gal display

StoneyK

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
44
Location
SoCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanna document my reef grow out..
Tank is 250gal with a 50gal sump.
Just tossed in like 35 frags… super pumped to watch it all grow out
Enjoy the show… I hope it s a good one
AD70AEEE-5FBB-4C01-9EF8-AA49A03B30C0.jpeg 35B9EE38-A006-45D3-B7F7-0DEDA0CE8AE3.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R @StoneyK

Let your tank journey begin!
Had quite a few tanks before this beast…
This one is pretty dialed tho… I Have a lot more resources to play these days...lol
Just got some ****** torches… when that one corner grows out it’s gonna be epic!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new