250 + Lbs Live Rock

Item Price
$5.00 Lb.
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

blueface

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
270
Reaction score
364
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tearing down my tank that’s been set up for 10+ years. Lots of coraline and totally pest free. Even have a bunch of pieces of Tonga branch mixed in. Pick up only
 
Tearing down my tank that’s been set up for 10+ years. Lots of coraline and totally pest free. Even have a bunch of pieces of Tonga branch mixed in. Pick up only
Hi. Where in Michigan? I’m downriver near Detroit area and interested

Thanks

Brett
7342313756
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new