250gal reef from Poland

Also in the 5th picture, is that a cleaner wrasse?!?! If so what kind?
 
Amazing reef and thank you for sharing! Welcome to R2R! Please keep us updated with more photos and info!
 
Hi,
This is my 250gal tank.



















I was just doing some reading and watching videos about zeovit. This looks like a zeovit tank are you running it. Please share more about filtration, setup, dosing etc. Please share your tank is stunning!
 
Wow great tank!...and one of the prettiest yellow tangs I have seen :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new