25G coral help

Noah Hemingway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many and what corals should I stock in my 25G long? It has good lighting and filtration. However this is my first reef as all my other tanks have either been Planted freshwater tanks or FOWLR marine tanks. So please suggest things that are reasonably easy! I don’t mind corals I have to feed but I would prefer ones that don’t move around the tank. They also need to be fish & invert safe! Thanks for any suggestions you might have in advance :)
- Noah

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the hobby!
While I'm an SPS guy, I'm a sucker for zoa gardens. I'd say try some nice zoas and go up from there. Not really an issue for most fish (especially ones you could keep in a 25g). I have zoas in my systems, and the crabs and shrimp like to dig in between them looking for food.

OP
OP
Noah Hemingway

Noah Hemingway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the hobby!
While I'm an SPS guy, I'm a sucker for zoa gardens. I'd say try some nice zoas and go up from there. Not really an issue for most fish (especially ones you could keep in a 25g). I have zoas in my systems, and the crabs and shrimp like to dig in between them looking for food.
I was thinking Zoas and some kind of mushroom! Thanks :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back