25g lagoon redsea90 light need please bad!

france2shifty

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help bad I just started my 25g nano tank it’s a im lagoon I’m running a redsea90 and a mp40 I had an extra it’s working fine but it’s the light that’s my problem I don’t know how to get it right I need help please I want to get it like that purplish color people have that’s good for coral and you can still see your fish without kill the corals
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5937.mov
    40 MB
Bumping your post!
 
Do you have the app open? It should be as simple as sliding the color settings.


PS you can add whatever amount of white. I actually like raising the white to 100% for the fish.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new