25g Waterbox Peninsula AIO

reef.fiens

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2025
Messages
51
Reaction score
30
Location
Myrtle Beach
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20251113_180901_C5D70FD5-67BF-47DD-83A1-9418B96AA7F3.png
This thread will be dedicated to tracking the progress of my 25g Waterbox peninsula tank. It has been established for a little over a year now, and has seen major improvement from when I first started it. This tank was my first tank of a size this big, and I had only owned smaller pico tanks in the past. Over the years of getting into the hobby, I’ve gained quite a bit of experience (mostly thanks to r2r) and look forward to any suggestions or tips in this thread. Something interesting about my tank is that as a student I have to fully disassemble, drain, and move my tank at least twice a year (sometimes more). With that being said, please don’t judge some of my coral placement, as I am having to constantly move certain corals. My tank is currently set up as follows.

Equipment
- AI Prime 16HD
- Sicce Shark 150 Internal Skimmer
- Coralife bio cube mini UV sterilizer
- Hygger Cross Flow Gyro 12W
- ATO setup
- Filter sock replaced with filter floss
- PNW nano light (in back for chaeto)
- Testing: API Master Test Kit

Dosing
- Microbe Lift Special Blend Water Care
- Seachem Pristine
- Seachem Prime
- Seachem Reef Trace
- Seachem Reef Plus
- Red Sea Coral Pro Salt

Livestock
- Black Ocellaris Clownfish Pair
- Royal Gramma
- Yellow Watchman Goby
- Pistol Shrimp
- Pincushion Urchin
- Assorted cleaners

Feeding
- Corals: Benepets Benereef, Algae Barn Oceanmagik
- Fish: Blend of brine shrimp and frozen rotifers
20251113_180901_FA00B0BC-5519-425E-B9C6-143A2168A8AC.png IMG_3865.jpeg IMG_3862.jpeg IMG_3859.jpeg IMG_3853.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Ya I duno why people do this
 
How do you like the shark 150? I just picked one up for my biocube 32 and installing it tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new