25gal lagoon build

So far for corals in the tank, i have ny 12 head hammer, two mushrooms, 10 heads of blue lagoon zoa, 5 heads of rasta zoas, and check out these babies i just snagged. Im new to blastos ive been told mid light,mid flow, feed often, any tips and suggeations are always welcome thanks guys and gals!

Screenshot_20180120-115519.png
 
I have had my blastos all around my tank and they seem to do fine anywhere. I don’t feed them directly but they snag some Reef Frenzy when I feed. They’re pretty easy to care for.
 
I have had my blastos all around my tank and they seem to do fine anywhere. I don’t feed them directly but they snag some Reef Frenzy when I feed. They’re pretty easy to care for.
Easy is what I like to hear! Thanks for the feedback!
 
I was thinking of doing a lagoon for my next tank. I'm excited to follow yours. Your stand looks beautiful
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new