260g CDA

Wow! This is nice. I can't believe I missed this Tank Thread. Hope you post more often.
 
Wow! This is nice. I can't believe I missed this Tank Thread. Hope you post more often.
Thanks. I’ll try to. The tank is pretty much on autopilot except for biweekly water changes and glass cleaning once a week.
 
Aww man I keep forgetting g to update this thread!
I had some renovations done at the end of 2024 and tried to protect the tank from dust with some plastic drop cloths. Unfortunately some must have gotten into the water column because all the sps went dormant and I lost some fish.Things finally started improving at the end of 2025. I’ll have to add more fish soon because I can’t maintain nitrates and phosphates above zero without dosing them.
IMG_5433.jpeg
Tank looks great
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new