• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

260G Tank Breakdown

Item Price
$5 - $900 for multiple items
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
Johnseye

Johnseye

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all for those I haven't messaged, I had a biking accident over the weekend. In the hospital with surgery tomorrow. Hopefully I'm home tomorrow night. Will pick things back up this week and update what's been sold.

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi all for those I haven't messaged, I had a biking accident over the weekend. In the hospital with surgery tomorrow. Hopefully I'm home tomorrow night. Will pick things back up this week and update what's been sold.

Sorry to hear, hope you're ok.

ganjero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have the litermeter items? please PM if so ( I can't PM). Thanks

Cristy17

Sunshine Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all for those I haven't messaged, I had a biking accident over the weekend. In the hospital with surgery tomorrow. Hopefully I'm home tomorrow night. Will pick things back up this week and update
Sorry you were in an accident. Hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery.

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Seller is legit, I got all the items purchased from him.

OP
OP
Johnseye

Johnseye

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I'm finally back on my feet. Thank you to all who have wished me well. Broke my arm in 2 places which required surgery, lots of screws and a plate. Going through physical therapy to get movement and strength back. It's been a long, slow and painful road. I'm now able to use my arm and drive again so if there's any interest in the remaining items let me know. I've removed any items from the first post that have been sold. There may be some references remaining in the pictures so please note if a description and cost is associated.

I'll be responding to any outstanding PMs.

You still have the arm course media?

The Arm media has been sold

Anything on the Hanna testers? Will buy them

The Hanna testers have been sold

Still have the litermeter items? please PM if so ( I can't PM). Thanks

The Litermeter items have been sold

The Genesis was sold to drlal2004

ganjero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size are the Two Sea Swirls and what kind of bracket do they have (for eurobrace or for regular rimmed tanks)?

OP
OP
Johnseye

Johnseye

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are 3/4". They were for regular rim, but my aquarium was eurobraced with holes drilled into the bracing. I velcro'd the Sea Swirls to the eurobracing.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back