29 biocube Amazing tank

Jorge-al

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys it have been a while science my last post here i just want it to say that im really happy with my biocube so far i had it for about a year everything is growing like crazy easy maintenance and really cheap to keep i will post photos of before and after. the only bad thing i have not been able to fix is my sandbed which look really bad. I have retro fit led, protein skimmer, media basket, and a few more other upgrades. God bless you all

DSC_0039.JPG

IMG_2595.jpg

brandon4432

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice tank, although I am curious about your sand bed. Many of us on this forum who have used Carib-Sea Fiji Pink sand have had the browning issue with our sand and none of us can get rid of it

Reefrookie220

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had the Fiji issue....manufacturer told me they were clueless. I switched to natures ocean Aussie gold live sand, love the color and have no issues.

OP
OP
Jorge-al

Jorge-al

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So do you think i should take all of it out and just buy new an put it there, i have tried a lot of thing and i know i take good care of my tank but it seems that the brown color will never get away

brandon4432

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So do you think i should take all of it out and just buy new an put it there, i have tried a lot of thing and i know i take good care of my tank but it seems that the brown color will never get away

I will soon be conducting the same procedure although I would suggest slowly changing it out rather than all at once

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back