29 BioCube + Steve's LEDs

How do you like your tank?

  • More blue

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • More white

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

EquinsuOcha

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
48
Reaction score
22
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
evening folks,
I have a 29 BC installed Steves LEDs SPS extreme (full spectrum)

Currently have blue at
60
Whites at
54

Just curious about others settings. I enjoy the more blue so I was thinking going 60 blue 30 white.

Thoughts? Concerns?

What settings are you using.
 
I'm buying equipment for my set up. Will look into following this

my honest thoughts: if you have not purchased yet, I would explore other options.
-Remove the lid if you can and put an AI prime, XR15, or even Kessil, they are same price or cheaper, and have way better reviews and research done on them. If I did not have 385 invested in my lighting I would have gone this route.
-also its rather loud

just my 2 cents.

now the topic still stands, I have it and im going to keep it, and curious what other peoples settings are.
Normally I would just buy another light, but my most my money currently is going towards kids first bday and the Red Sea Reefer 250!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new