29 gallon biocube (justin)

Fishinfool

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a few updates...monti undata mysteriously started receding and dieing, so its a goner now, got some new coral, thanks to a few of my very good friends, robin and carol. so take a look

FTS
IMG_0786-1.jpg

tubbs blue colony, 20+ polyps
IMG_0767.jpg

CT reefers PEs- 10 polyps
IMG_0768.jpg

Candy apple reds-4 polyps
IMG_0769.jpg

rebels-3 polyps
IMG_0770.jpg

BLUE KISSES- 3 POLYPS..nfs!!!!
IMG_0771.jpg

VDM- 2 polyps, again nfs haha
IMG_0772.jpg

RPE knnockoffs -15+ polyps

so were those true people eaters you sold me?? Or were they knockoffs?? You sold them to me as the real deal...
IMG_0773.jpg

CT reefers pepto pinks
IMG_0774.jpg

NGs- 10+ polyps
IMG_0775.jpg

PDs- 8 polyps and unnatainables- 2 polyps
IMG_0776.jpg

Mohawks- 7 polyps
IMG_0777.jpg

Raptors rainbows- 4 polyps (where do you all get best orange colors out of them?)
IMG_0782-1.jpg

Monti setosa
IMG_0783-1.jpg

so were Thoreau true people eaters you sold me??? Or were they knockoffs like in your picture?? You sold them to me as the real deal...

OP
OP
ARB_REEFER

ARB_REEFER

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey, sorry fishinfool i havent been on in so long. I use the term knockoff, meaning not the "True RPE" however they are RPE, they just dont have the blue around the mouth and the striations on the oral disc.

OP
OP
ARB_REEFER

ARB_REEFER

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im actually in the process of upgrading to a 40 breeder, and need to get the algae under control..then i will lol. thanks for the interest though. stick with me!!

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, nice stuff in that tank. Great selection you have going there. Once those zoas get growing it should give you a great variety of color in there. Great growth in that tank so far, keep up the good work :)

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im actually in the process of upgrading to a 40 breeder, and need to get the algae under control..then i will lol. thanks for the interest though. stick with me!!

40 Breeders are fantastic. I ran one as a SPS reef a few years back, and people were in aww with it. I even had guys from the LFS come by an had to take pics, haha. 40B give you much more depth for a tank and width, while still being semi compact. I have two of them plumbed into my tank right now one for a sump and one for a water changing station.

BigFeesh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
40 Breeders are fantastic. I ran one as a SPS reef a few years back, and people were in aww with it. I even had guys from the LFS come by an had to take pics, haha. 40B give you much more depth for a tank and width, while still being semi compact. I have two of them plumbed into my tank right now one for a sump and one for a water changing station.

Not to draw attention away from this thread but you should post pics of your 40b btkrausen!

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Justin - Long time man....tank looks good. Cant wait to see the upgrade! I still have some of the zoas i got from you. Check out my signature for my tank journal.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 48 46.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 33 31.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 15.4%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back