29 Gallon BioCube Raffle has Started!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TechDiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TechDiver

Algae Grower
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
Jackson, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jackson Area Reef Club Fund Raiser Raffle

WIN THIS Reef Tank Setup!!

Purchase Raffle Tickets at Below Sea Level (BSL) in Jackson. You will see the reef setup there as well.

Tickets are $2.00 each or 3 tickets for $5.00



You do not have to be a club member to enter this raffle.


Prize details:
  • 29 gallon BioCube 20" x 20 1/2" x 19"
  • compact fluorescent lamps (10,000K and actinic)
  • moonlight LEDs
  • built-in ballast
  • four individual power switches to control the daylight, actinic and LEDs
  • clear back panel
  • dual filter intakes
  • Includes filtration system
  • Includes filter cartridge
  • Includes stand
96315606.jpg


96315606a.jpg


96315607.jpg


*The hood photo above show the optional lunar LED bars which are not included. The bars come in lunar blue or cool white and easily snap into the hood of the BioCube to add vibrant shimmering effect and enhanced lighting to the aquarium.

97936017.jpg


97936017a.jpg


More Product Info

The winner will be drawn on Saturday December 22nd. Just in time for Christmas!

You do not have to be present to win, so be sure to clearly print your name and phone number on the back of your raffle tickets before dropping them in.
 

Attachments

  • 97936017a.jpg
    97936017a.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Sales of tickets have increased as of late and I suspect we will sell a lot at the big sale this weekend.
 
Good luck everyone!!
 
I bought 3 tickets today. I'm probably going to win it. But only because I don't need or really want it, lol.
 
I am currently out of state, so I will not be around during the drawing. Good luck to all those that entered to win this setup.
 
haha... my luck, I would buy one ticket, win it, then lexington police would come say I stole it hahahahahahaah.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new