29" Giga donated to Museum

I can’t imagine how much calcium that monster consumed!!! That’s awesome!!!
 
My Gigas 2 inches right now, added 1/4 inch to it shells from 7/11/2019-8/3/2019
Interested how they seem to go through growth spurts. I'm not going to try a clam in this build, but will definitely have a few in the dream build down the road.
 
Unless there is problem, they keep on growing steadily. You see marks on the shell when they slow in growth. The large Gigas with minimal lines on shells means they grow steady and fast result in smooth shells.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new