• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2nd Round - Cornbread Flaming Unicorn Fragging

BReefer13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

It's time to frag a bit more of my beautiful CBFU colony. I believe I can make at least six 3/4-1" frags. If you wish to have a bigger frag, please let me know and I will try to accommodate.
As before, 3/4-1" frags will go for $150.00 shipped, anything larger will be discussed via PM. I will cut to order and gladly heal every frag before shipping, if requested.

You can check how my last sale of this same piece went here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/cb-flaming-unicorn-fs.724269/.

Thank you all!

IMG_1676.JPG
IMG_1682.JPG
IMG_1701.JPG

OP
OP
BReefer13

BReefer13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all, I think I am sold out for now. I will cut the frags sold this weekend and will report if I can sell any more frags, feel free to PM me in case you want to put your name down in case I can frag more. This was great, I appreciate the interest as always!

Mhart032

Stick Head
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything arrived this morning in fantastic condition. during temp acclimation, they already started to extend polyps. I am thrilled and could not be any happier. thanks again so much!

peopleschoice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, when will you be fragging this beauty again? I lost the frag I got from you a while back.

Back