2x 100 gallon Poly water change station

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Reefinny

WYSIWYG
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2013
Messages
1,888
Reaction score
916
Location
Long Island, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick up Huntington NY

Has a external pump, 2x 100 gallon poly containers. I will give you the pvc but would 100% replace it. You could cut the unions out and use them, but personally I would replace.

$300 firm, pick up only.

20250308_142852.jpg 20250308_142834.jpg 20250308_142822.jpg 20250303_180540.jpg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new