• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x AI Prime 16HD

Item Price
110
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

The.Seabeast

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2022
Messages
267
Reaction score
39
Location
Iowa
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 2 AI Prime 16HDs for sale. I can include a flex arm. I have one 12" arm and one 18" arm. The lenses will need to be replaced on the lights. $110 ea shipped.

IMG_4402.jpeg IMG_4404.jpeg
 
Last edited:
The lights work just fine the way they are, but the lens is a little melted on the UV LEDs. You don’t absolutely have to replace them, but I would recommend it.
 
One light and short arm sold
 
Bump. Second Prime still available. $120 shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new