I've had this unit for some time now intending to use it but I think I'll just stick with dosing for now.
It's the older generation but identical to the new one. Does not include a pump, or plumbing. Easy to add and customize to what you decide to place on the unit.
New $499
$160 shipped!!! Includes PayPal and shipping anywhere to the lower 48.
More info from MRC:
Up to 575 Gallons
The most efficient and advanced Calcium Reactor on the
market. Easy to operate for optimal results.
Height of reactor
15"
Reactor Chamber Diameter OD
6" & 4 1/2"
Reactor Chamber Thickness
1/4"
Foot Print
14" x 14"
Water inlet size
1/2" Nylon Barb
Water Outlet size
1/4" John Guest Speedfit
Method of feeding
Pump/powerhead
System capabilities
575 gallons
Needle Valve for effluent control
Standard
Water Pump
Not Inluded -BL-20 HD
Chamber Capacity
12 pounds
Other Necessary parts
CO2 regulator, CO2 Tank, Feed pump, BL-20 HD, Media