• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x Hydra 26 HD FS

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have for sale 2 Black hydra 26 HD. They are two and a half years old and never run past 40%. I bought them as a bundle with my aquarium and they came in brown boxes so they don't have original AI packaging as that is how Red Sea sold them before they made their own lamps, but the serial number is printed on it and AI will honor them if you have any issues. They are in perfect working condition so no issues anticipated! Asking $250 shipped Or $240 local pick up. No mount included 475 shipped if you get both.

I will not ship international. Paypal accepted only. I don't use any other payment apps.

jerster77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in the lights I am in Fort Collins. Where in Denver are you located I would like to look a them. Thanks

OP
OP
Cherub

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm off of I25 and Dry Creek in the Tech Center. I'm only doing curbside pick up but I can turn them on through the window for you. I'm being careful with this virus going around

bigdeeezyyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have 2 sets of matching AI flex arms and Red Sea reefled mounts if whoever picks up these lights need some mounts for it!

OP
OP
Cherub

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All items have sold. Thank you for the additional interest but everything is gone. I shipped it out today.

Gley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have for sale 2 Black hydra 26 HD. They are two and a half years old and never run past 40%. I bought them as a bundle with my aquarium and they came in brown boxes so they don't have original AI packaging as that is how Red Sea sold them before they made their own lamps, but the serial number is printed on it and AI will honor them if you have any issues. They are in perfect working condition so no issues anticipated! Asking $250 shipped Or $240 local pick up. No mount included 475 shipped if you get both.

I will not ship international. Paypal accepted only. I don't use any other payment apps.
Can you do just one for 200 plus shipping

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back