• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2X THE PODS

Item Price
$9-219
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
DOUBLE THE COPEPODS!!
SALE ENDS TOMORROW 4/8 WILL NOT BE EXTENDED!!
THREAD AD 2X PODS.png

That’s right, get twice as many pods in each bottle or bag of our Copepod Buffets purchased by April 8th.
This offer excludes amphipods and single species copepods. We ship standard, 2 day, and overnight on Mondays and Tuesdays, 2 day and overnight on Wednesdays, and Overnight only on Thursdays.

Find them here!

READ THE FINE PRINT

No gimmicks or sleazy ethics, this is how this promotion works. Months ago we invested in three new strains of copepods only to find our source was not shipping what they claimed. Instead of aqua-cultured Pseudo, Acartia and Parvo Pods this vendor is selling what I believe to be wild caught pods from the genus Harpacticoida and are, according to a university I sent a sample to, closely related to Tisbe biminiensis. These pods are from costal waters and culture and thrive in normal water parameters and conditions we maintain in our aquariums. While I was bringing these copepods cultures to density I discovered foreign life sources in our cultures which included some type of a wiggly worm and barnacles. After extensive cleaning, sieving and resetting the cultures I was able to establish pure and clean cultures (I didn’t want to just destroy them) and have been using them in our aquariums since. This negative to us is being turned into a positive bonus for our customers.
So for this week we will harvest as usual, and then harvest an equal amount of these additional copepods to add to these products without any additional water effectively doubling or more the number of pods in each container!

Act now as this is a very limited time offer!!

NO CODES NEEDED.

SO ORDER NOW AND EXPERIENCE THE STEELE ADVANTAGE.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
DOUBLE THE COPEPODS!!

That’s right, get twice as many pods in each bottle or bag of our Copepod Buffets purchased and shipped by March 7th.
This offer excludes amphipods and single species copepods. Orders must qualify for FREE OR PAID SHIPPING to arrive by Friday March 8th. We ship standard, 2 day, and overnight on Mondays and Tuesdays, 2 day and overnight on Wednesdays, and Overnight only on Thursdays.

Find them here!

READ THE FINE PRINT

No gimmicks or sleazy ethics, this is how this promotion works. Months ago we invested in three new strains of copepods only to find our source was not shipping what they claimed. Instead of aqua-cultured Pseudo, Acartia and Parvo Pods this vendor is selling what I believe to be wild caught pods from the genus Harpacticoida and are, according to a university I sent a sample to, closely related to Tisbe biminiensis. These pods are from costal waters and culture and thrive in normal water parameters and conditions we maintain in our aquariums. While I was bringing these copepods cultures to density I discovered foreign life sources in our cultures which included some type of a wiggly worm and barnacles. After extensive cleaning, sieving and resetting the cultures I was able to establish pure and clean cultures (I didn’t want to just destroy them) and have been using them in our aquariums since. This negative to us is being turned into a positive bonus for our customers.
So for this week we will harvest as usual, and then harvest an equal amount of these additional copepods to add to these products without any additional water effectively doubling or more the number of pods in each container!

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
DOUBLE THE COPEPODS!!

That’s right, get twice as many pods in each bottle or bag of our Copepod Buffets purchased and shipped by March 7th.
This offer excludes amphipods and single species copepods. Orders must qualify for FREE OR PAID SHIPPING to arrive by Friday March 8th. We ship standard, 2 day, and overnight on Mondays and Tuesdays, 2 day and overnight on Wednesdays, and Overnight only on Thursdays.

Find them here!

READ THE FINE PRINT

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Just to confirm, these are included?

If so, what's the best way to get a 16oz bottle? Send me a paypal link or just order via the site?

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just to confirm, these are included?

If so, what's the best way to get a 16oz bottle? Send me a paypal link or just order via the site?
Sorry I didn’t get a notification. Yes just order from the site. You can pay with PayPal, ShopPay or credit card.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
DOUBLE THE COPEPODS!!

Find them here!

READ THE FINE PRINT

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
DOUBLE THE COPEPODS!!

Find them here!

READ THE FINE PRINT

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
FINAL DAYS
DOUBLE THE COPEPODS!!

Find them here!

READ THE FINE PRINT

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
FINAL DAYS
DOUBLE THE COPEPODS!!

Find them here!

READ THE FINE PRINT

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Great! Ordered! Confirmation #F8FHRN5EK

Thanks so much!

Stupid question... is there an acclimation routine or anything special I need to do before adding these? :)

The 16oz bottle was delivered earlier today, and I want to add them to my 90g tonight. Should I add them all, or should I split them between my 90g and my 32g?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
DOUBLE THE COPEPODS!!
EXTENDED THRU NOON 3/11

Find them here!

READ THE FINE PRINT

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Stupid question... is there an acclimation routine or anything special I need to do before adding these? :)

The 16oz bottle was delivered earlier today, and I want to add them to my 90g tonight. Should I add them all, or should I split them between my 90g and my 32g?

Thanks!
Dang I don’t know why I don’t get notifications on this. No special acclimation except to bring to room temperature. Bottles can be split by lightly shaking to distribute the pods more evenly and then poured as portions into different tanks.

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Dang I don’t know why I don’t get notifications on this. No special acclimation except to bring to room temperature. Bottles can be split by lightly shaking to distribute the pods more evenly and then poured as portions into different tanks.

No worries! I ended up just getting them to tank temp floating in the sump... then killing the pumps and adding them to my sump. I have a large rock and an big ball of cheato in there so hopefully they found a nice home.

Interestingly enough, adding the bottle's contents to my sump (where my ORP/pH/Temp probes live) caused my ORP to plummet temporarily.

Thanks again!

1709908554270.png

1709908593691.png

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
DOUBLE THE COPEPODS!!
EXTENDED THRU NOON 3/11

Find them here!

READ THE FINE PRINT

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
DOUBLE THE COPEPODS!!
EXTENDED THRU NOON 3/11

Find them here!

READ THE FINE PRINT

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
DOUBLE THE COPEPODS!!
EXTENDED THRU NOON 3/11

Find them here!

READ THE FINE PRINT

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
DOUBLE THE COPEPODS!!
FINAL DAYS ORDER BY NOON 3/12

Find them here!

READ THE FINE PRINT

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
DOUBLE THE COPEPODS!!
FINAL DAYS!
ORDER BY NOON 3/13 FOR 2 DAY
NOON 3/14 FOR OVERNIGHT

Find them here!

READ THE FINE PRINT

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
DOUBLE THE COPEPODS!!

That’s right, get twice as many pods in each bottle or bag of our Copepod Buffets purchased and shipped by April 11th.
This offer excludes amphipods and single species copepods. Orders must qualify for FREE OR PAID SHIPPING to arrive by Friday April 12th. We ship standard, 2 day, and overnight on Mondays and Tuesdays, 2 day and overnight on Wednesdays, and Overnight only on Thursdays.

Find them here!

READ THE FINE PRINT

NO CODES NEEDED.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back