• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3× Collector pack Acropora

Item Price
600 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Yazannreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
3,002
Reaction score
2,010
Location
Discovery bay
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Hello reefers,

Up for grabs is 3 high end Acropora packs from my personal collection.

These are all tank raised Acropora frags from a pest free environment.

Pack price: $600
Shipping: free anywhere in the US

Packs 1,2 and 3:

BC Laser Melon
VIVIDS Badfish
YA Devils eye
YA Acromania
CC Pink highlighter
YA Cinderella


Will include a nice freebie with the purchase!



Screenshot_20251026_105948_Gallery.jpg


Happy reefing
 
Last edited:
One pack sold.
2 remaining.
Jfyi 2 acros of the pack will cost you $500 if you buy it elsewhere so the pack is a bargain if you know what you are getting.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new