• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3× Collector pack Acropora

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Yazannreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
2,008
Location
Discovery bay
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Hello reefers,

Up for grabs is 3 high end Acropora packs from my personal collection.

These are all tank raised Acropora frags from a pest free environment.

Pack price: $600
Shipping is included anywhere in the US

Packs 1,2 and 3:

BC Laser Melon
VIVIDS Badfish
YA Acromania
CC Pink highlighter
YA Cinderella

Will include a high end freebie of my choice!!





Screenshot_20251024_213944_Gallery.jpg


Happy reefing
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new