• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3” CSB Anemone

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Canadrian

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to get rid of a naturally split Colorado Sunburst bubble tip anemone. This is a sanglee linage CSB. This is WYSIWYG. Very healthy and this anemone has naturally split for me many times. This anemone is slight over 3” and a great size if you are looking for an anemone. Feel free to ask me for more questions or picture.

$50 shipping

IMG_0098.jpeg

Standard 2 hour DOA policy within shipping bag. Will be shipped in insulated styrofoam box.

Please be wary of you areas weather condition before purchasing to avoid shipping in high heat.

Last edited:

AussieExoticCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great looking CSB, what kind of lighting are you running? Would like to see your other bigger CSB. Is $300 including shipping?

OP
OP
Canadrian

Canadrian

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have G5 Radions. Sorry I just added that shipping price as it is not included.

Here is an older picture back in February. The big anemone on the left was around 7-8 inches. It split 3 times in the past few months

IMG_0304.jpeg

Last edited:

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
试图摆脱自然分裂的科罗拉多旭日泡尖海葵。这是桑利血统CSB。这是所见即所得。非常健康,这种海葵已经为我自然分裂了很多次。这种海葵略超过 3 英寸,如果您正在寻找海葵,那么它的尺寸非常大。请随时向我询问更多问题或图片。

运费 50 美元

IMG_0098.jpeg

运输袋内标准 2 小时 DOA 政策。将装在绝缘聚苯乙烯泡沫塑料箱中运输。

购买前请注意您所在地区的天气状况,避免在高温下运输。
Trying to get rid of a naturally split Colorado Sunburst bubble tip anemone. This is a sanglee linage CSB. This is WYSIWYG. Very healthy and this anemone has naturally split for me many times. This anemone is slight over 3” and a great size if you are looking for an anemone. Feel free to ask me for more questions or picture.

$50 shipping

IMG_0098.jpeg

Standard 2 hour DOA policy within shipping bag. Will be shipped in insulated styrofoam box.

Please be wary of you areas weather condition before purchasing to avoid shipping in high heat.
Are there any sea anemones left?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back