3/26/16 ASD Saturday Night Update and Sale! New Indo and Aussie Shipments!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mibwb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How can I tell which type it is because I am not an expert when it comes to clams so I can't identify them on the spot?

Then why ask?

Edit - because it seems like you are not looking for an answer. There are more helpful places to ask that question, and subsequently get it answered. HTH

Because the guy that wanted to know was curious if it was a maxima or a dersea or any other. And to him that is what made the difference. Clams like anything anything else require different placement and he wanted to make sure which one he was getting. A simple listing on whether the clam was a maxima or whatever would of answered his question to begin with.

The only dumb question is the one not asked. But on the other hand. The only dumb answer is the one not asked for...... CRITICISM......This means an answer given by an individual who needs to pass judgement based on faultfinding of another individual for self pleasure. Generally used by a BULLY...

damon.strange.5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only dumb question is the one not asked. But on the other hand. The only dumb answer is the one not asked for...... CRITICISM......This means an answer given by an individual who needs to pass judgement based on faultfinding of another individual for self pleasure. Generally used by a BULLY...
Couldn't of said it any better

bobbravo2

Bob from Boston
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for trolling. Not my best moment. In retrospect - the question makes more sense - the vendor will hopefully add the clam species to the next live update. That's at least one positive outcome from the experience.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

• I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 96 80.7%
  • Other.

Back