• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 BNIB AI Prime HD lights

speedieber

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Messages
452
Reaction score
43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I have 3 BNIB AI Prime HD lights for sale. I opened the boxes to configure but lights have never been placed over water. I decided to use Radion XR15’s in tank instead. I am looking for 190 shipped.

2DE166B8-AE58-4326-9A9B-820C0D3C478C.jpeg 10547E3B-0D38-4397-AA18-86E15763250F.jpeg
 
Which tank mounts do you have and how much for a light and mount?
 
Gm... I have the standard tank mount... I can do 230 shipped... I have two lights left
 
All I have 3 BNIB AI Prime HD lights for sale. I opened the boxes to configure but lights have never been placed over water. I decided to use Radion XR15’s in tank instead. I am looking for 190 shipped.

2DE166B8-AE58-4326-9A9B-820C0D3C478C.jpeg 10547E3B-0D38-4397-AA18-86E15763250F.jpeg
For all of them
 
Do you still have the AI prime HD? How much are you asking and what mount if any?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new