• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 brittle stars

Pipefishlady

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
67
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 brittle stars I would like to rehome. Different sizes, local pickup only in Palm Beach County. $1 each

160979411465099790806737117025.jpg 16097941413876406268417876360053.jpg
 
Any particular reason you are rehoming? I'm interested in picking up two of them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new