3" frag discs

  • Thread starter Thread starter benny z
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm interested in a group buy, I think I would prefer the 3" depending on the thickness. CRs 2" are nice and I'll get some of those if necessary, I just wish they were thicker than 1/4" as I have had some break really easy after a few weeks in SW. How many I would take is dependent on price, but I'll take quite a few.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new