(3) Kessil A-160 WE Tuna Blues

Item Price
$125 each or $350 for all (3)
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ryan2577p

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
340
Reaction score
18
Location
Knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’ve got (3) Kessil A-160 WE Tuna Blues for sale.
Would like to sell them as a package deal.
Asking $500 shipped for all (3).
Lightly used. All power bricks and cables NIB.

IMG_0435.jpeg IMG_0436.jpeg
 
Will sell separately if someone doesn’t need all (3).
 
Selling them for $180 each or $500 for all (3). That’s shipped as well.
 
I'll buy one for a spare at the right price so I'm watching this thread in case you drop price further.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new