3 months in so far so good

rickysreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
194
Reaction score
116
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1463482659.972369.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1463482679.081038.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1463482691.186704.jpg
 
Very nice, I like the black sand. Have the same in my tank
 
Wow this has only been up for three months? Did you get the corals as frags?
I see your running a canister filter?

Nice tank though really fantastic
 
Yeah unfortunately no room for sump on this tank. All corals are frags but some of them a good size. I live 15 mins from pacific east so always good frags available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new