• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 nice original og bounce f/s

Item Price
$550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Up for sale is three of my nice original og bounce with the fantastic bubbles. Not the varieties with the tiny bubbles. They are mounted on 1 1/8 plugs and when fully expanded and happy are about 1 1/4in to 1 1/2in. I ship overnight ups and the shipping is included in the price. I have many other corals available and can ship with the bounce. If you purchase more then one I will discount the others the amount of the shipping that I will save. Pm with any questions or list requests. Price is $550 shipped.

Standard 2 hour DOA applies. You MUST contact me within 2 hours of the first delivery attempt, with pictures of the dead or damaged coral in the sealed bag, I will either refund the cost of the frag or send a replacement. If there is a delayed delivery due to ups I will replace the lost frags or refund the purchase price. If you decide to have them replaced I will split the shipping expense for the replacements. I offer healthy, pest free corals. Please see my reviews for selling history and buyer experience.
Thanks for looking
Jeff

#1 $550
IMG_1009.JPG

#2 $550
IMG_1010.JPG

#3 $550
bounce3.jpg

Last edited:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • None.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.1%
Back