• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 Noo-psyche K7 Pro II with controller

Item Price
$225 -- SOLD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dhnguyen

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2010
Messages
554
Reaction score
735
Location
Kingston, Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 Noo-psyche K7 Pro II with controller
$225 shipped to lower 48 states. Everything is working perfectly. Located in Kingston WA and the greater Seattle area. If pick up locally I can knock off $25.

PXL_20230906_032543008.NIGHT~3.jpg PXL_20231217_220647516.jpg PXL_20231217_220824859.jpg
 
Last edited:
I got the newer version of the same lights. These were great for the few years I had them though. Grew everything in my tank and had great colors.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new