• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 polyp hallucination Frag shipped

Denisk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another 3 polyp hallucination frag available.

NEW PRICE $180 shipped

I will be doing standard overnight shipping arriving by 10:30am. If DOA, it must be a clear picture of the coral still in the sealed bag and it must have been done within the first delivery attempt and within an hour. Unfortunately I don't do weekend shipping as I won't have time to do a late drop off. I’m also not responsible for any delays with shipping companies. Enjoy!

Colony photo for reference:
811B35D9-FD23-445F-ACEA-712FD8FD6657.jpeg

Last edited:

Striperviper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m
Interested and will be in ocean city md this week. Dm me and I’ll send u my phone number and maybe we can set something up for pickup. Otherwise I can PayPal u the $ for shipping

Striperviper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my hallucinations today. Beautiful and in great shape. Definitely legitimate hallucinations. Thanks again.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 48 55.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%

Back