• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 Radion G5 XR30 blues, 2 mounts, 60.5 track, diffusers

Item Price
1700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

crazereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2023
Messages
112
Reaction score
15
Location
Cali
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
60.5 track in excellent condition

Two full RMS mounts for track or in case you want to mount 2 lights alone.

3 diffusers

Limited use, been sitting in my garage cabinet for some time after light upgrade. Shallow frag tank so never ran above 40%

Can provide more pictures if interested.

All equipment comes with OG boxes except for one XR30 light.
Ill thow in a H160 refugium grow light if you buy the whole kit ⭐️

If I decide to separate

Each light with diffuser $500

Each light with diffuser and mount $600 (only 2 mounts)

If you want the two mounts and the track $280

The track alone $100


92883

IMG_4315.jpeg IMG_4316.jpeg IMG_4317.jpeg IMG_4318.jpeg

IMG_4401.jpeg

IMG_4427.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new