(3) ReeFi Uno 2.1 pros

Item Price
950
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Anthrax91

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Messages
47
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lights work great just breaking down the tank. (2) of the lights are just under a year old and (1) is 10 moths old. I had the lights on a shallow tank so never had to run them over 65%. I did not keep boxes but have paper work, hanging kit and extra reflectors that came with them.

Prefer to sell them as the 3 lights together but if im unable to i will separate. Asking 950 OBO. Willing to ship.

20251110_191842.jpg 20251110_192123.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new