• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 Tiny Jawbreakers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luwe2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Luwe2008

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 Tiny Jawbreakers for sale, $450 shipped.
Bought the mother for $300, but figured I'd give someone a deal on some that are smaller.
They are straight off the mother and just coloring up.
Mother is from Reefodyssey.
Pm me for pictures if interested.
Picture of Mother [or from Mother] from ReefOdyssey
IMG_6646.jpg

Picture of another baby sold to Reeferscove (Purple coming in on this one)
MUSH.jpg
 
Last edited:
Is the first picture the one you actually purchased? I could almost swear that is the WYSIWYG one I got from ReefOdyssey probably almost a year ago..

EDIT, just checked my photobucket which I have that same exact picture (saved it for future reference when I purchased it) for months now and that is infact the one I purchased...
 
Last edited:
Is the first picture the one you actually purchased? I could almost swear that is the WYSIWYG one I got from ReefOdyssey probably almost a year ago..

EDIT, just checked my photobucket which I have that same exact picture (saved it for future reference when I purchased it) for months now and that is infact the one I purchased...

Nope not the one I purchased, I purchased from Ian @ ReefOdyssey aswell. I don't remember if he told me the one that you got was the mother or mine also came from the same mother as yours. If you don't believe me you can be my guest to ask Ian (ReefOdyssey) or Jose Casas (Reeferscove) and they can vouch for me. I have nothing to hide :wink:
 
That's a heck of a price. Give those babies a few months of tender love, care and stability and they'll start sprouting some nice colors. Glws.
 
That's a heck of a price. Give those babies a few months of tender love, care and stability and they'll start sprouting some nice colors. Glws.
Thanks! I know. You can see the one that I sold to Reeferscove is already getting purple in it! Mine have only gotten red and green pigments.
 
I got mine from Ian too and almost fainted when I opened the box from him, lol. I've never seen a brighter piece. Mine is still only orange and red though but getting bigger so the other colors should be coming soon.
 
I got mine from Ian too and almost fainted when I opened the box from him, lol. I've never seen a brighter piece. Mine is still only orange and red though but getting bigger so the other colors should be coming soon.
Yeah, I think you'll be getting more colors in in not too soon. I have a spot of green coming in on one. They just take FOREVER for the colors to come in.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new