3 totes full of live rock 200 bucks

RUGDOG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Montgomery...sorry to plaster this everywhere but if someone is looking i want evrybody to find it.

I have three totes full of live rock that came from a system tear down. The system was taken down Sunday January 29th. Some great pieces as well as some coral still on some of it i am sure. this rock is purple and beautiful. It has been kept soaking covered in water since the take down and is ready to go. I cant take care of it and hope there is some one that can use it and put it in a system. there are conservatively 150 pounds. So less than 1.50 a pound. I am in Pell city . Come get it quick. I will be out of town 10 days begining feb 10th. you are welcome to call me 205-249-six thousand 2
Thanks Terry

OP
OP
R

RUGDOG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to the response I have had as well as questions this stuff is going to have to be sold in smaller batches. I am mixing some new water and gonna put it in a tank with powerheads etc. I will sell for $2.00 a pound or if you want 50 pounds I will do 75 bucks

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back