• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live rock, Longmont CO

Item Price
$5/piece
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

pseudorand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 7 years, my reef tank is coming down. I have 120g full of live rock, still a few coral frags here and there. If you've got an empty tank, mature live rock is the best way to get it going.

$5/piece or $20 for whatever you can carry.

2 (maybe 3 if I can find the other one) small hermits, free with live rock purchase.

You can find pics at marinecolorado.org, but much of what's there has sold already. I just need to get the live rock a good home before I drain the tank.

Scooters Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would a least be interested in all the livestock. What would you want for everything? I’m in a budget and setting up 300 gallon system at moment and seasoned rock would help a great deal in getting the tank cycled and well balanced.
Thanks for your time and post.

OP
OP
pseudorand

pseudorand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would a least be interested in all the livestock. What would you want for everything? I’m in a budget and setting up 300 gallon system at moment and seasoned rock would help a great deal in getting the tank cycled and well balanced.
Thanks for your time and post.

I'm ready to drain this tank. Anyone still interested in the live rock and/or cheato, come get it. Any offer accepted. DM me for phone number.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back