• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Australian Live Rock - NEW BATCH PHOTOS!!!!!

Item Price
$29.99
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With each new batch of live rock I import, I like to post photos for you all to see and make clear decisions. The rock comes directly from Australia on the same flight as we would receive fish and/or corals....so it's the fastest way to get it to me here in Los Angeles. The rock is collected and held in water on the collection boat....then transferred into a rock system again held in water with the best conditions possible. Once I receive the rock at LAX airport, I immediately add it to a huge live rock system that has maybe 2000 lbs of cured live rock already in it, which keeps the water quality at it's best condition always. This batch of rock was truly special. A bit different than what I call our "decorative" live rock, this rock is more like the old Marshall Island rock with similar shapes and coralline colors.....the first piece I removed from the box was awesome, and as I inspected it under water, a feather duster popped out and said hello to me.....I knew then this rock was so good..... This rock is a new category of style I will be adding to our website under the name "Premium". I hope you all agree this will do some justice to the name. Rock was added into the rock system on Thursday March 28th.....to give you reference for those who want it fully cured before shipping. I think this rock will need 2 weeks before it's "cured". As always, first come, first pick....so if you can cure it yourself, then order away and I'll ship. Shipping costs are extra to the price and I charge my cost to each order and often find that next day air, end of day arrival is the best pricing, even better than 2 day air. Minimum orders are 5 pounds......I have all sizes if you are just adding to your sump and want smaller pieces, then that's fine too and a great way to add some bio diversity to your system. Hope you all enjoy the pics. As always, my cell phone is 818 269-8903 and Im happy to help you with rock or any livestock need you have. Let's enjoy the hobby together! #nofilters #LiveRock #Australia

Please note that this style will be $29.99 per pound instead of $25 like the decorative.

tempImage4V1zLE.png tempImageLCXx3h.png tempImage9o96sz.png tempImagei2FwsR.png tempImageQNdVek.png tempImageU1XSwe.png tempImagevtS9Mu.png tempImagebDrlZ1.png tempImageXJTBxt.png tempImageAmlb5v.png tempImage8T5mXi.png tempImage2GScKm.png tempImageyD5pWm.png tempImage7PkiXW.png tempImageHM2IIW.png tempImagecaLoqY.png tempImagegEGuML.png tempImage13hovt.png tempImageLQriaa.png tempImageHiGrK3.png tempImagetfKXiS.png tempImagewdpIjF.png

m0nkie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Does any rock have variety of live sponge and other cryptic living organisms?

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful!
Thanks! Visited the rock today and hand picked 10 lbs for a local reefer. I could play with every piece all over again it’s so nice! A treasure on every rock.

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you ship in water?
I never have but I’m open to it. I pack in styo boxes and use a heavy liner to keep moisture inside the bag. I also pack the rock wet and add some water in the bag for humidity. It works really well for overnight shipping. Especially in cool weather.

takoarm8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seeded my 200 gallon with this stuff in July 30lbs of Eric’s rock and every piece of my Marco structure 80# is at least 60-70% covered in beautiful purple and pink coralline algae . No pests either. Best thing I ever did to start my tank!

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seeded my 200 gallon with this stuff in July 30lbs of Eric’s rock and every piece of my Marco structure 80# is at least 60-70% covered in beautiful purple and pink coralline algae . No pests either. Best thing I ever did to start my tank!
How awesome is that! It’s great your Marco rock was attracted to the coralline! Well done!

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setting up a 180 gal tank currently ,i'm in the LA area can we come & hand pick our own rock ,are you open to the public thanks.
Thanks for reaching out. Yes I’m happy to meet up with you and let you pick your own rock. I still have a lot of rock that’s awesome and you will get some great pieces. Let me know when you wanna come down! My cell is (818) 269-8903. Talk soon.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 64 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back