3 Vials in my ICP single pack, is that right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

nim6us

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm based out of the UK currently and picked up one of the new Triton ICP-OES x25 more sensitive boxes. I was surprised to find 3 sample vials in there instead of 2. I was curious if this was a mistake, and if not what the reason for adding an additional vial was? :thinking-face:

NewCaliCaptives

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm based out of the UK currently and picked up one of the new Triton ICP-OES x25 more sensitive boxes. I was surprised to find 3 sample vials in there instead of 2. I was curious if this was a mistake, and if not what the reason for adding an additional vial was? :thinking-face:
interesting I just ordered a Triton ICP so i’ll see if i have the same. Unless the instructions say otherwise, it could just be redundancy in case one pops open in shipping.

Julian@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no mistake. Just fill all three vials with your aquarium water. One is for your ICP test and one is for the Flouride, Chloride and Salinity test. The third vial is a backup in case there are any issues with either of the initial tests.

Hope this helps and you enjoy the upgrade :)

OP
OP
nim6us

nim6us

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was the reason for my question, the instructions and the website only mention 2 vials. Thanks for clarifying Julian, it may be a good idea to update your documentation to avoid confusion and highlight your new benefits.

OP
OP
nim6us

nim6us

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nevermind, I skimmed it, it does say 3 vials! :grinning-face-with-sweat:

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back