3 white dots on my duncan??

  • Thread starter Thread starter efish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

efish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2022
Messages
226
Reaction score
72
Location
Somewhere
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a clue on what these 3 things are on my duncan... first it closed now this!!!

20221016_152138.jpg
 
No - but - depending on the lighting - it looks somewhat bleached? Is it new? different lighting? water conditions? etc. The dots could be an injury.
 
No - but - depending on the lighting - it looks somewhat bleached? Is it new? different lighting? water conditions? etc. The dots could be an injury.
4 months old, I do not see bleaching?(No other LPS doing this either)
Phos 0- .25ppm(I know it's a big range working on getting a better tester)
Nitrates below .01pp.
Calcium 440ppm
ammonia 0
 
No - but - depending on the lighting - it looks somewhat bleached? Is it new? different lighting? water conditions? etc. The dots could be an injury.
4 months old, I do not see bleaching?(No other LPS doing this either)
Phos 0- .25ppm(I know it's a big range working on getting a better tester)
Nitrates below .01pp.
Calcium 440ppm
ammonia 0
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new