Some of these, a little of those.....Week 3 build thread update.
Recently I picked up a new tank from @Tenecor Aquariums. It started as a means to replace/upgrade another AIO I have (AquaTop BFT-13). The hassle of keeping the 'sump' clean on that tank is a pain, and I'm limited on space/growth potential in that tank. This is where the Tenecor Peninsula| 17...www.reef2reef.com
@WWC fill me with corals!
Hey R2R family we have a new giveaway kicking off today and we're going to have 3 WINNERS! This amazing contest is sponsored by our friends at World Wide Corals!
- You must complete the Official Entry before completing any of the bonus entries. We will verify the official entry before confirming the winner, so DO NOT miss that step!
- Be sure to make a post in this thread for each and every entry you complete (this is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post).
- For our general contest rules and disclaimers that apply to all of our R2R Giveaways, CLICK HERE!
OFFICIAL ENTRY: (required to enter this contest) Subscribe to the WWC YOUTUBE channel by clicking the following link and clicking the BIG RED SUBSCRIBE button!
BONUS ENTRIES (make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed):
1. INSTAGRAM - Follow World Wide Corals on their Instagram Page Here: WWC Instagram
2. FACEBOOK - LIKE the World Wide Corals Facebook Page Here: WWC Facebook Page
3. TANK BUILD - Start or Update your aquarium build thread on R2R and post a link here in this contest thread. You can do this once a week for bonus entries by updating your tank thread. Our members tanks forums are found here.
4. SHARE - Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
THREE WINNERS will be drawn to win a coral box hand selected by the coral pros at WWC.
1st Place Winner - $800 Coral Box
2nd Place Winner - $500 Coral Box
3rd Place Winner - $250 Coral Box
Entries will be accepted through July 10th. We will choose the winner via a random number generator on July 11th, 2022. The winner will have his or her username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Thank you everyone for joining the fun, and a big thanks to World Wide Corals for such an awesome giveaway!