• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3 xr15 gen 4 pro

Item Price
180
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

acroslayer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2024
Messages
167
Reaction score
93
Location
Suffolk
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 3 xr15 gen 4 for sale looking for 180 each or 550 for all can ship Monday, looking for quick sale I upgraded to different lights
20240428_135117.jpg
 
Keep getting alot of questions on these they are mobius, and in really good condition I only run blue channels around 50% on these
 
Grabbed a pic of one I took off last night
 

Attachments

  • 20240505_110951.jpg
    20240505_110951.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 85
are the arms going up for sale too and the mounts
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new